Friday, May 27, 2011

I See A Mansard Roof Through The Trees

EXAMS ARE DONE! My last physics exam was rather brutal, but its ok, because its all over now! To make myself feel a bit better after the horridness that was that final exam, I ordered some takeaway of fish and chips, watched some trashy British TV(most Made in Essex...I've become addicted), and vegged out. It was quite lovely.
I am so excited to spend my last week in Europe having and awesome time. I'm off to Paris tonight around 8. I'm going with the company that I travelled to London, Wales and Stonehenge with. We're taking a coach overnight and will be there in the morning. I'm so excited! We'll be back in the wee hours (around 2 am) on Tuesday, so I get three whole days in the city, which should be awesome. I also have the chance to visit Versailles, which should also be amazing. I'm so excited.
Next week, once I get back, its time to say goodbye to all the friends I've made here, which is going to be so sad and hard to do. I've met so many people here from all over the world who have really made my time here absolutely astonishing. I'm also going to explore Leeds a bit, do the touristy stuff I've yet to have the chance to do while here, which should be quite lovely. I also have to pack all the stuff I've bought for myself and others into the luggage I have. It'll be an interesting experience, and a bit of a difficult one because I'm not quite ready to go home. I want to see everyone who is home and I miss them, but Europe is just so lovely.

Paris-bound,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment