Monday, October 4, 2010

The Acceptance: Part 1

At approximately 5:14 I received a call from my friend, urging me to check my e-mail. There it was, sitting there in its bold text shouting, HEY! I HAVEN'T BEEN OPENED! at me. I clicked on it and read:

Dear Jessica,
Congratulations on being accepted to study abroad at the University of Leeds for the Spring 2011 semester!

At this point I screamed out loud, and then entire computer lab looked at me. The letter rambled on, informing me of all this other stuff I had to do, blah blah blah blah. Well, not blah blah blah blah exactly, considering I actually have to do it, but hey, I was just going to enjoy my moment.
But its official, the University of Kansas sees me fit to travel across the Atlantic ocean and represent the Jayhawks. Now I just have to fill out everything else.....

Your USA Representative at the University of Leeds,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment